Thursday, July 23, 2009

a brief word about cupcakes...

So, although I do tend to pride myself on my very own (and much more fresh and generally found) cupcakes...
there are admittedly some really delicious places to have cupcakes made for you in this town. One of them (Trophy Cupcakes and Party) has always been my favorite for their moist, fresh tasting cupcakes. I have been let down in the past by their larger and generally more well known competition (Cupcake Royale) with dry tasting, albeit beautiful, cupcakes. However, Cupcake Royale seems to be aware of their weakness and lately have been advertising their "more moistey-er" recipe. As it happens, my little sister celebrated her birthday last week and gave us the perfect opportunity to sample the new Royale cake.The verdict? Looks (er, tastes) like perhaps Royale has learned their lesson - fresher is always better!



No comments:

Post a Comment